Saturday, October 27, 2007

weekend wrap

After an emotionally draining week, I couldn't be happier to kick back and relax a little this weekend, both my mind and my body. The weather was a bit chilly but all the better for snuggling up on the couch with a blanket and catching up on some reading while the little one slept. It was also perfect weather to cook up this hearty cream of tomato soup.

I also caught up with my design inspiration blogs - namely Apartment Therapy, which I waste too much time on but do leave with some lovely images every now and then. Check these out:

- What a happy, happy kitchen. I would love waking up to breakfast in this every morning. If I could, I would paint my kitchen yellow.
- AT Nursery featured some gorgeous images from Fit Pregnancy's website. Here's one:

image via fitpregnancy.com

- I also enjoyed going through IKEA's 2008 catalogue, which I ordered only recently because I wanted to get it after we'd moved. There's so much stuff that I would really get in there (loved some of the fabrics and plates) but - the tragedy - there's no IKEA in NC....yet!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics