Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Keeping it all together


planners1
Originally uploaded by nomadmama
So I've been missing in action around here lately. Well there's one thing I've learnt for sure, and that is - as a mom I can never expect my day to go according to plan. It all depends on how the little one is feeling and how her day is going. I think on most days, just getting stuff crossed off my daily to do list is a good enough feeling for me. These days I'm trying to get my life as organized as possible and that includes keeping my daily lists and scribbles organized. Usually I have journals/notebooks scattered all over the place and in various handbags but after finding this cute trio of notebooks I've managed to keep my daily to do's somewhat in order. PDA's just don't work for me. I need to write, scribble, make quick notes all the time!

How do you organize your day? What do you use to make your life and lists a little easier?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics